Coast to Coast
西海岸到东海岸
Hi Amy,
嗨,艾米,
We made it!
我们成功了!
My family and I have managed to cross the North American continent, from western to eastern Canada, in two weeks!
我的家人和我在两周内成功地从加拿大西部到东部穿越了北美大陆!
I can't wait to share the stories with you.
我迫不及待地想和你分享这些故事。
We started from Vancouver, where we picked up our vehicle for the trip—a home on wheels.
我们从温哥华出发,在那里我们找到了我们的旅行车——一个轮子上的家。
It took us where we wanted, when we wanted.
它把我们带到我们想去的地方,当我们想去的时候。
Dad did the driving but he has a poor sense of direction.
爸爸开车,但他的方向感很差。
We got lost a few times even with the help of GPS, but eventually we managed to cross the Rocky Mountains.
尽管有GPS的帮助,我们还是迷路了几次,但最终我们还是成功地穿越了落基山脉。
I was hoping to see a bear or even an eagle, but all I saw was a small group of deer.
我本来希望看到一只熊,甚至一只鹰,但我只看到一小群鹿。
The views were fantastic, though.
不过,那里的景色棒极了。